Revolutionizing Deployment in Industry 4.0 on Edge devices
- inray Partner Solution
Streamline the implementation and deployment of the OPC Router on industrial edge devices.
OPC Router Benefits:
- Standard interfaces for data exchange
- State-of-the-art middleware for IoT and Industry 4.0 projects
- Implementation of different connection types via powerful modular Plug-ins
- Event-driven connectivity between automated systems
- Bulk Application Deployment with OPC Router configuration management
- Secure by Default including secure communication across IIoT devices
- Bridge the knowledge gap by simplifying the consumption of containers
- Leverage existing connections across IT and OT networks
Edge devices + Machine and Production Data + OPC Router + Container Management
Portainer simplifies the experience of OT experts by enabling the secure by default deployment and configuration of devices including the import of configurations.
Portainer provides simple app templates that allow OT experts to deploy applications, so the OPC Router and InfluxDB, for example, can be rolled-out in seconds.
Partner Solution Example
inray and Portainer have joined together to provide an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use solution for secure integrations of OT and IT.
Read about the joint solution now
Start your journey today
Containers have become the cornerstone of building modern software applications, and Portainer reigns as the ultimate management solution. With its intuitive user interface, fortified by established best practices and cloud-native design patterns, Portainer alleviates the operational complexities of managing containers everywhere.