Deliver what your platform engineering team is building
Lower Overall Cost
- Elevate the capabilities of your existing team
- Remain focused on application delivery
- Fewer components to maintain
Cloud Native ROI
- Enable rapid deployment of applications
- Simplify triage and remediation
- Focus on the benefits, not the technology!
Empower the Individual
- Simplify the difficult tasks
- Support freedom and choice within appropriate guardrails
- Increase visibility and collaboration
Reduce Platform Risk
- Deliver a secure by default container platform
- Visibility of applications across Cloud Native environments
- Prescriptive Golden Paths
From the datacenter to the cloud
Portainer is a universal container management platform that doesn't lock you into a single technology or vendor
How does Portainer work? The architecture
Portainer consists of two parts: a Server and an Agent. Both run as lightweight containers. The Portainer Agent runs on the node in your cluster and communicates with the Portainer Server. The Portainer Server centrally manages the nodes it connects to a single Portainer server can manage up to 25,000 nodes.
Read more from our Customers and Users
"Portainer has allowed us to get our apps up and running in our Kubernetes environment quickly and easily. Our deployment times have dropped significantly and we’re seeing less production errors. It’s a great product."
"A KISS approach to Docker Swarm cluster and container Management accross multiple server-farms. Simplified docker-compose library for apps/services/containers. One place to manage services and stack deployments, easy to CD/CI and production push. Modular components and service architecture."