Cisco’s Cloud Unfiltered Podcast is well regarded for delivering interviews with the people that are working to move cloud technology and implementation forward. So naturally, when hosts Mike Chenetz and Andrew Horrigan invited CEO Neil Cresswell for a “State of The Union” on all things containers, we jumped at the opportunity.Separate the hype from the useful tools and tune in to hear the trio discuss:
- Who is Kubernetes really for?
- What sorts of things should an enterprise consider when looking at Kubernetes and containers?
- What it really means to be ‘Cloud Native’
- Tools that work for both Developers and DevOps teams
- The difference between Portainer CE and Portainer Business
- Neil’s motivations for building Portainer
And more! Have a listen and let us know what you think in the comments below.