Kubernetes Adoption: Making the Hard Easy
Is your organization keen to adopt containerization, but the complexity associated with Kubernetes makes you hesitate? If you’re tackling any of these challenges, this webinar is for you:
- Unlock the skills necessary to realize the power of containerized applications on any platform at scale
- Accelerate container adoption with centralized troubleshooting and management capabilities
“We are easily 10-15% more productive because we can get an additional 2 stories done per two-week sprint with Portainer.” Matt Wolfe, Manager of Software Engineering @ Caresyntax
What you will learn
The session will begin with Sean O’Dell providing an overview of why organizations are adopting containers and the challenges faced due to the complexity of the cloud native ecosystem.
Adolfo Delorenzo will demonstrate key capabilities in Portainer that organizations leverage to deploy, secure, and manage Kubernetes and Docker environments with ease.
- How to deploy applications on Kubernetes using Portainer
- How to monitor and manage applications running on Kubernetes using Portainer
- How to ensure security and compliance in Kubernetes environments with Portainer's built-in features
Tuesday 13 June
12 noon MDT